A collection of DJ mixes by Evan Drops

Monday, February 14, 2011

Feeling Good.

Feeling good is one of my favorite things to do. I'm feeling good right now. And in the photo above I am also feeling good. Perhaps it is because I am cuddling such a nice soft teddy bear. I can't say for sure. I also can't say for sure what makes a track more "feel good" than others. But today as I was riding the peak 2 peak gondola heading over to meet up with my romantic valentine's date Miss Blackcomb (full of face shots), a track came on my ipod that I had never heard before, and I can definitely say it's a feel good track. Check it out if you don't believe me. The track is called "You Can Dance" by Chilly Gonzales, and its the Fare Soldi gonzobot Remix.

Chilly Gonzales - You Can Dance (Fare Soldi Gonzobot Remix)

And as a bonus, respecting teddy bears across the world, I'm leaving you one of my favorite tracks by The Teddy Bears called "Different Sound", a groovy indie-dance track.

The Teddy Bears - Different Sound

2 comments:

  1. I like the teddy bears! Sweet beat.

    Sharing the musical love, from singapore (tx ms Pinfold) to vancouver to whilster. I just listened and watched this and I knew just who to pass it on to. boing, boing, boing

    http://www.thecoolhunter.sg/article/detail/1878/hermanos-inglesos-feat.-meme--wanderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I totally dig it. Cool video too.

    What were those house tracks you played at my house over Christmas? I remember a really good one in there.

    ReplyDelete