A collection of DJ mixes by Evan Drops

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sunday Morning Bass Coast Set


Having only started DJing a few months ago I was thrilled to have the chance to play at the Radio Stage at Bass Coast a few weeks ago as my first live set. I was given the 9am slot on Sunday morning, and as such crafted a set that reflects a good wake up mix to start the last day of an amazing festival (or any day for that matter). I did not record that set but I re-recorded almost exactly what I played there (but I added a few more tracks). It starts with some Ambient Chill-Out type stuff and finishes off with some Nu-Disco grooves. Have a listen and let me know what you think!

Evan Seidel - Bass Coast 2011 Sunday 9am (Left Click).

Tracklist:
1. The Album Leaf - Streamside
2. Mirror System - Flex-E-Fun
3. The Album Leaf - Red-Eye
4. Mylo - Valley of the Dolls
5. Nujabes - Letter From Yukosuka
6. Jose Padilla - Adios Ayer
7. Air - So Light Is Her Footfall (Breakbot Mix)
8. Pretty Lights - Solamente
9. Infinity Scale - My Aquatic Life
10. Bonono - The Plug (Quantic Mix)
11. Starsmith - We Leave Tonight
12. Body Language - Social Studies (Plastic Plates Mix)
13. Jimpster - Groove Jumpin
14. Gene Chandler - Does She Have a Friend For Me (Zimmer Edit)
15. Woolfy - Odyssey
16. Woolfy vs Projections - Neeve
17. Crystal Fighters - In the Summer (Picture House's 'In the Balearics' Mix)
18. Pretty Lights - Finally Moving (James Brown Mix)
19. Nicolas Jaar - Come N Get It
20. Montauk - Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment