A collection of DJ mixes by Evan Drops

Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Foals


Yesterday was my last day of landscaping for the year and it was a pretty awesome day. The sun was mostly out the crew had plenty of laughs. I came home wanting to hear something mellow and unelectronic and so I had my first full listen of the album Total Life Forever by Foals. For the most it's an upbeat but relaxing inde-rock album which I throughly enjoy. But I must say, upon searching for photos of the band somehow I wasn't surprised that every band member has the hair-pushed-sidways-across the-face hair do. Maybe that's how they decided who would be in the band in the first place? Anyways, check out the title track from the album.


Here's a download of the second track on the album, perhaps my favorite:
Foals - Miami (left click)

No comments:

Post a Comment