A collection of DJ mixes by Evan Drops

Friday, March 4, 2011

Billy Madison and Honesty.


So yesterday was a special day on the mountain for me. I went up late, the riding was average, but as I got my pass scanned I asked the young scanner lady innocently "How many days have I been up this year?" She looks at her data and says "69", and with that I give a loud snicker similar to the one Billy Madison gives his class when the teacher tells them to open their books to page 69. You see, I asked around day 60 so I just keep track until the correct day and then ask again. It's now a 4th season tradition for me, and I'm sure it spices up the monotony of the scanners job just for a few seconds.

In similar-ish news on the music front, who appreciates honestly? Well in the track below either Enrique Iglasias is just being honest about the actions that will later go down between to consenting adults, or he is simply letting some girl know that he will force himself upon her. Either was his honest approach is to be respected. Give this catchy disco track a listen and you'll see what I mean...

Enrique Iglasias vs High energy - Tonight I'm F**king You

No comments:

Post a Comment