A collection of DJ mixes by Evan Drops

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Chillin' in the Rain.


So those ice cubes above think they are chillin'? Well when you give it a quick thought it's actually quite the opposite. They are ice cubes and they are MELTING! They need to get outta the heat. Clearly they are not chillin hard enough. Well I'm chillin hard enough right now, and the sun spring sun has finally come out in Whistler... I take that back, the sun was out yesterday and I just looked out the window and yep, it's raining! Today is my second last day of the season to go snowboarding so I'll see how the rain treats me. Here's a few great tracks to make sure you're chillin hard enough, and one banger that I'll hafta put on to get me amped to shred!

Downlaod Links: (left click, then right click "save as" on actual file)
Teen Daze - The Blueest Water I'd Ever Seen
Teen Daze - Waves
Star Slinger - May I Walk With You

Banger Alert!
Blunt Instrument - Mighty Boosh Bounce

No comments:

Post a Comment