A collection of DJ mixes by Evan Drops

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Rainy Grooves



My weekend hike to Russet Lake, where we would've hiked up until we had to put on the snowshoes to get up to the cabin was cancelled last night and rightfully so. This morning I woke up with my window open to a rather soothing and steady pitter patter of rain. So how bout some rainy day grooves coming your way?

The first is a track by The Groovers, so naturally with a group name I assume I'd like em, and they help up to my expectations. Titled "The Spirit" it is a smooth loungey-house track with soft female vocals tossed over top in never too strong a fashion.
The Groovers - The Spirit

Next up is a by Mitzi called "All I Heard". I still love the original mix, and pretty much all of Cassian's productions, so when I found out Cassian remixed this track it as Groovy as it should be.
Mitzi - All I Heard (Cassian Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment