A collection of DJ mixes by Evan Drops

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer is Back!


Hey party people, cool dudes and rad chicks! Today is my birthday and the sun is out. However when I finished work this afternoon at 2pm some clouds suddenly moved in a rained for a few minutes but not for long. It looks like the food roasting, smore eating, bonfire chill sesh along a bad ass river and in front of a cliff (as seen in the picture above) will go on and be a blast! Well for the time being I'm chillin at home alone, and I put on a most fitting track called "Summer is Back" because quite literally in the last few days, summer is indeed back, and this melodic progressive house tune perfect for the some mellow vibes with beautiful energy layered over it! Claes Rosen has remixed this, and is one of my favorite producers. I was sitting here and realized everyone needs to hear this! Enjoy!

Left click once, and then left click on actual file:
Add2Basket and Interplay - Summer is Back (Claes Rosen)

No comments:

Post a Comment